Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Creations




Today I was awfully depressed after not doing so well on my mid-term in college that I decided the best medicine was to create. I happened to have some scrap clay on my table and created these:

Two with the two openings I plan on putting pretty organza ribbons through and make into a pretty pendant necklace. Same with the one ith a single hole.

the one with the four curled corners will probably have a sterling silver chain at the top. Each bead, with the exception of the one on the bottom left has beads and dichoric glass beads on them. the blue double even has some swarovski crystals and a turquoise bead. I decided to put a flower and leaves on the one with the four corners and it came out really pretty.

This was just another of those abstract, let's see what comes out, sort of creation days. You never know what is going to come up when I am upset. LOLOL

No comments: