Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mica Shift Pendants


Thank you Cindy Lietz for finally showing me a way to do this wonderful technique that works! I have struggled with mica shift for a long time. Normally due to slicing too deep etc. With the help of Cindy Lietz and her mica shift tutorial, I finally have a love for this technique.

Today I made three pendants from one piece of clay and I now want to do these in multiple colors and patterns. Whoo Whooo.

Ok, now off to paint a magnolia branch. :-)

1 comment:

PolymerClayTutor said...

That is so awesome that you are finally able to do the mica shift! (Sounds like a dance, doesn't it?)

Glad the little tricks worked for you. I remember how frustrated I was with the technique until I figured out those few tips that made all the difference!

Hope you had a great Holiday with your family. Looking forward to an exciting New Year! ~Cindy Lietz