Monday, July 14, 2008

New CF Class


Well, I am currently taking two of Christi Frieson's classes right now. One is called "A River Runs Through It", and the second is a Triple Dragon class. I started the first one and then put it on hold while I worked on the second. My intension was to go back and forth between the two. WRONG. I am hung up on the dragon one and will get back to the river one shortly.


This picture shows where I am right now. I have been in awe of Christi's work for a long, long time and the fact that she is so generous with her techniques is amazing to me. I am about three quarters done with this piece and I can't wait to get it totally done. I love dragons anyway, and this necklace has truly been a challenge, but I am getting there.

On top of that, I quit smoking!!! Yup, been 20 days now and I have no intension of going back. To say it has not been a struggle would be an udnerstatement, but there is no way I am going to allow the Nicodemon to get a hold of me ever again. Twenty days is quite an accomplishemnt for me so I just have to stand firm and all will be well.

No comments: