Friday, August 3, 2007

Necklace and Cane





Ok, so this should show how much of a newbie I am. LOLOL I belong to this wonderful clay club called Poly Clay Play (www.polyclayplay.com). The thing I love about this club is that being new to claying, I can learn something new each month. Trish is so awesome and her projects are just what someone like me needs. This month she taught us how to do a flower cane. Below is three states of reduction on the cane. Or is it above? LOLOL

Then she taught us how to do a swirl bead. WOW! How long have I wanted to know how to do that? Can we say forever? LOLOL so one project was creating a necklace with the swirl bead. Another project was covering a Bic Stick Pen. Unfortunately I didn't have one so opted to cover one of my clay tools. What fun was that? Dang I love claying. Have some more projects to do, but there is what I did in the last two days. Need to go a bit slower, but what the heck is a newbie for? LOLOL

1 comment:

Ernie Hendrix said...

You are really on a roll!! Keep up the beautiful claying and I hope to see you at the guild meeting.

Ernie