Sunday, August 5, 2007

Perpetual Calendar


Ok so this was fun, although I need to re-do the blocks I think. This was a project from the Poly Clay Club and it is not finished yet. I still have to make the stand that these pieces to on. There was a bit of distortion in the baking of the blocks so am not sure they will fit right on the stand. We will see. But I had a ball with this project. I used some skulpey clay that I had left on the shelf and although that is not my favorite clay (it is too soft for me) It worked out ok with this project.

1 comment:

Trish - PolyClayPlay.com said...

Hey Kriss, Thanks for all your glowing comments about the Poly Clay Play Club! I am glad you are having so much fun with it!

Your blocks will fit fine on the stand. They sit in the stand at an angle so the size of the blocks does not need to be precise.

Your projects all look great! I especially love your wire wrapping!

Happy Poly Clay Playing!
Trish
http://polyclayplay.blogspot.com/