Saturday, September 1, 2007

Flower Pendant


Well, it has been a while since I wrote. Between being ill and just life in general, I have not been able to do much. I have done some new projects lately. Actually a lot of first attempts that I want to post here.

Working with Polymer clay has been such a wonderful experience for me and has given me a relaxing way to explore my creative posibilities. I am not beyond trying something new, even if it doesn't turn out, so tutorials are my way of learning. this pendant is one of those first attempts. I saw a tutorial from the infamous Donna Kato. This woman is clay personified! I am in awe of her and her work. Anyway, I was browsing and found this tutorial and wnated to give it a try. The tutorial called "Floral Polymer Clay Pendant" was on the Carol Duvall show. I want to make many more of these and vary the technique. I love this and can't wait to do more. I have enough of the canes used to make severalmore for Christmas presents.

No comments: