Sunday, January 20, 2008

BridesMaid Gifts


My niece is getting married in Baton Rouge in March. She asked me if I would make some pendants for her bridesmaids. Three are wearing a really pretty violet color dress and her maid-of-honor is wearing a peridot dress. She wanted me to make peridot pendants for the bridesmaids and violet for her maid-of-honor. Well, let me tell you, trying to match Peridot is no easy feat and I don't think I did it, but she wanted each one different.


Here are the three that I have made so far. Each is a clay bead I made and then wire wrapped in square sterling silver. I was sitting on pins and needles until I showed them to her to see if these would be ok. I figured if she didn't like them, I would just put them on Etsy and try to sell them. SHE LOVES THEM! WHEW! What a relief. Now to make the violet one. I think I may still make some of these for myself to sell. I like that they are different.

No comments: