Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Poly Clay Play Project
















I always look forward to the new projects at the Poly Clay Play Club each month. The first day of the month can't come fast enough for me and January was no exception. Among other projects, Trish introduced us to Sentiments made with floral "globs". Here are four I made today. This was just too cool to me. I can see myself making an entire basket of these little suckers. LOL

In addition to that, there was a tutorial that incorporated these little gems in a necklace. So of course I had to make one. It's a good thing today is Saturday as I was at it most of the day (between raking leaves). So all I can say is GO TRISH! There is always something for me to play with in the club. Ok, back to playing with more "stuff".

No comments: