Sunday, January 27, 2008

Second Face


I have been so committed to this sculpting project that I can't quit. It is almost like an adiction lately. I have a lot of people to thank for giving me hints and for sharing their talents with me. First and foremost is Patricia Rose. I am a huge fan of her work and she has a lot of videos and hints that have helped me get to this stage.

Another great artist that I am envious of is Aidamaris Roman. Again, an artist who freely shares her skills and gives us novices an opportunity to learn her techniques. The face I created yesterday was due to her guidance.

Unfortunately I was not able to get a clear picture of this one, but it is the closest I have come so far. Still need work on eyes, but it is coming. The fact that I have come this far is amazing to me

No comments: